Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
LELUCE

Post by LELUCE »

Suey12, Good luck to your DS I hope he does well :wink:
doodles

Post by doodles »

Good luck - do you have to wait long for the results?
LELUCE

Post by LELUCE »

The results are being posted out on the 2nd of March. Just keep thinking he hasn't passed and if he does then it'll be a nice surprise.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Same date as we get allocations - beginning of March is going to be very busy methinks!!!
mandylou22

Re: Oh no

Post by mandylou22 »

Just wondering how everyones DS/DD got on as its now 2010 and would be nice to heat if all the worrying i'm reading about was for nothing as am going through it this year.. Hope all did well and are more importantly happy!!
Maybelle

Re: Oh no

Post by Maybelle »

Hi Mandylou.
I am sure things will work out just fine for you. My DD was offered a place (one of only six external places - apparently) at the BS. However, they had no bursary funds to offer (recession bites). At the time, I'd thought it was the end of the world... - But, life does go on - and we were also offered & accepted a place at BHS. I have met with wonderfully supportive parents and DD is settling in very well. This time next year you will wonder what you ever worried about... :lol:
Inside of every mother is a school girl wondering what the *ell just happened???