Practise test worry!! help...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mandylou22

Practise test worry!! help...

Post by mandylou22 »

DS has just done his practise paper this morning at school and didn't finish!! Tutor is really pleased with him and he always scores 80% + on all her papers some of which she says are much harder than the real thing. But i find my self worrying about it now and don't want him to know. He was sick last night and felt ill while doing test so should really give him benifit of the doubt! But nervous for next weeks practise now. He says he didn't struggle just rang out of time.
toolate?

Re: Practise test worry!! help...

Post by toolate? »

How did todays test go?
I'll be glad when its all over.

Very quiet on the Wirral forum at the moment isn't it - where is everyone?
3pink

Post by 3pink »

We're all panicing and drinking too much to get through the next week.
DD has just had the Upton exam today and said it was a doddle so not counting my chickens but hopeful.
toolate?

Post by toolate? »

Yes my DD thought it was easier than the practice tests. With loads doing it and not being Catholic we don't stand a chance. Role on the 7th when its all over.
mandylou22

Post by mandylou22 »

Second practice went well. Finished all questions and seemed happier. We've done first real test now and he was a bag of nerves night before but he was so pleased when he came out just hope all goes well 2moz.... then its all over until March!! good luck to all who have last test 2moz. xx
Maybelle

Post by Maybelle »

toolate? wrote:Very quiet on the Wirral forum at the moment isn't it - where is everyone?
Goodness me... Have not been able to visit the forum myself lately, but I can hear the wind howling through the Wirral Forum this year... Either no one has concerns, or the Grammars will be undersubscribed this year,'eh? :wink:

To those who have submitted themselves to the stress though, Good Luck to you all... :D
Inside of every mother is a school girl wondering what the *ell just happened???
3pink

Post by 3pink »

either no one has concerns, or the Grammars will be undersubscribed this year,'eh?

Either is fine by me :lol: