Dates of 11+

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Hi AM
He's been doing the cd vol 3 from this site mostly,scoring 92-99%,going to use the downloaded papers from here and old NFER nelson papers from daughter 3 years ago(she's at West kirby and just started year 9)

He seems to be fine with the maths type question,codes etc but struggles with word types,keep trying to encourage him to read more and hope that will help.

Glad your daughter is enjoying Wirral Grammar,homework may increase but even in year 8 my daughter didn't get too much!she may in for a shock now though in year 9!

So what happens in rehab then? must admit I've had a look occasionally and it all looks a bit mad!,though if you've all been through the 11+ and appeals I'm not suprised!!

keep in touch!Pensby :lol:
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

Have you downloaded the word list from this site?

These are all things I wish I had done in hindsight.
So what happens in rehab then? must admit I've had a look occasionally and it all looks a bit mad!,though if you've all been through the 11+ and appeals I'm not suprised!!
They are! I only pop in to check there not all hurting themselves or each other. I really have no need for the place myself.. :roll:

AM
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Pensby wrote:Hi AM

keep in touch!Pensby :lol:
I have seen you there in the wee hours too. Are you David Beckham?
Appeal Mum wrote: I really have no need for the place myself..

AM
How is it your corre55pondence addre55 is :

Mrs. Victoria BeckhAM
c/o Hotel California
Eleven Plus Forum

Sorry for being off-topic. Back to more pre55ing matters.
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

Sorry Pensby,

The moderators are working at restricting her post's to just Rehab, in the mean time please try to ignore her sudden out bursts.

AM
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Hello AM

Just to let you know my son came home with the OFFICIAL book today dates are as you expected so at least he gets to do one before his birthday!!He's out at footy so haven't told him the "good" news

Have down loaded word list and will start to use soon

LBMWS
I am definately NOT David Beckham perish the thought!!this is an Everton house ,I'd be thrown out!!

Thanks for making me laugh,now back to rehab!!

Pensby :lol:
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

Just to let you know my son came home with the OFFICIAL book today dates are as you expected
You heard it first on elevenplusexams. :wink:

AM
Rosey

Post by Rosey »

Dear Pensby,

I apologise, it appears some rehabbers have escaped.
They are! I only pop in to check there not all hurting themselves or each other. I really have no need for the place myself..
AM is actually one of the founder members of Rehab, but occasionally she is released when she shows signs of sanity (it never lasts). As for LBSWM she is the resident "Cooler Queen", she keeps escaping!

So sorry to hijack your topic, please despite what the others say, Rehab is a lovely place, please feel free to pop in, but be warned as DSA says
" You can check out, but you can never leave!"

Good Luck to your son, please keep us posted.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Appeal Mum wrote:The moderators are working at restricting her post's to just Rehab, in the mean time please try to ignore her sudden out bursts.
We knew she was out there, and she didn't come quietly, but I'm glad to say that she has been safely repatriated to Rehab. She is donning sackcloth and ashes (recently discarded by me) at this very moment.

You're safe, Pensby - until the next time ... :shock:

Very good luck to you and you son with your preparation!
Sally-Anne
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

Thanks to all of you ,
Will check in sometime but please let me leave!!
Pensby :wink:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Of course Pensby - be happy to see you, and of course you can leave.

For a few days at a time. :wink:

Sally-Anne