Appeals for Wirral Schools

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tyra

Appeals for Wirral Schools

Post by Tyra »

Hi all just wondered if anybody who is appealing has had their hearing yet!!! feeling slightly nervous :? :? :? :?
mammy1

Re: Appeals for Wirral Schools

Post by mammy1 »

Hi Tyra,
I've been and done it! :D
As for the outcome...I'm still waiting. Our appeal was on Monday, apparently they ran all week. Deliberations took place Friday pm and offers for the successful going out Monday or Tuesday, that info was from Calday itself, so almost there now. I just want it to be over with now, we are safe in the knowledge that we have done all we could have. Time now to focus on my DS and his future.
I must say it has been a long haul and I wouldn't wish it on anyone! We've been together through this from the start...good luck Tyra x
Tyra

Re: Appeals for Wirral Schools

Post by Tyra »

Hi Mammy1

Gosh they ran all week!!! Did they have a lot to hear then! Hope it wasn't too traumatic for you! We have ours today we been to first meeting this morning and then back to private interview this afternoon!! Seemed ok and panel seem normal people! Thank god!! Hope you get good news!! we should know by Friday they have told us! Very nearly there! Am like you I soooooo need to put this to bed now!!!! Xx