Missed registration date

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
andreas

Missed registration date

Post by andreas »

My son did not receive an application form from his school for this year's 11 plus (September 2015). I know at least 1 other child in the same class did not receive the forms and was wondering if anybody else missed the closing date and what (if anything) I can about it.
hermanmunster

Re: Missed regerstation date

Post by hermanmunster »

Which area are you in?
andreas

Post by andreas »

Wallasey (Wirral).
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Thanks Andreas,

I have just looked at the Upton Hall Website and it says:
1.1 These forms are available from the school or can be downloaded from the School Website and should be completed and returned to the school by Monday 13 July 2015.
Do you think that some of the children were given them at the primary schools or sent them at home? If so would seem odd that not all got them.
Hhowever I am wondering whether people have ctually been getting them themselves off the school website or school?
Or more likely they got them at an open day - often they are in the paperwork you get given at these events?

I can only suggest that you phone and ask the school if they would accept a late application.

Edited to add... sorry realised it must be Wirral rather than Upton Hall ? :oops:
1. Complete and return the Assessment Request Form to Wirral Local Authority by 31st May 2015. This applies to both Wirral and Cheshire residents. The Form can be down loaded from out web site when it becomes available.
andreas

Post by andreas »

Upton Hall and St Anslems operate an independent registration process and we have registered already with St Anslems. The other grammar schools in the Wirral have a central registration process and I understand that each primary school is responsible for issueing the registration forms. I'm trying to find out how many children in this class didn't get the forms - likely to have a better chance of a possitive outcome the more children affected.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now