[color=blue]Only A Week Left!!![/color]

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Dee

Post by Dee »

Hi Sugarpuss
The results are posted Monday 2nd to arrive Tuesday 3rd.I checked with the LEA.
mumster

Post by mumster »

Hi all

My heart goes out to you all. I was here this time last year and thankfully it was good news for us and daughter is so very happy and settled at Wirral Girls - we can't believe she's only been there for 6 months!

I know that some of the parents last year asked at their school office as the school already have the results so this might be an option for some - I'm sure the schools will thank me if they're inundated with parents now!!!

Good luck and best wishes to everyone here xx
redmickeyfinn

Post by redmickeyfinn »

Just wanted to wish everyone this week very best wishes with results and allocations! Fingers crossed that all the hard work pays off and we have alot of very happy children on Tuesday. :lol:
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Last edited by Glos_Mum on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Fingers crossed for everybody waiting for results tomorrow (Apologies to Bewildered for pinching the postie)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scatshouse
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

(Apologies to Bewildered for pinching the postie)
Actua11y, they were mine to begin with but you can have them and more, Scatshouse. :lol: :lol:

Good Luck to a11 in Wirral
tryingtostaycalm

Post by tryingtostaycalm »

:D The very best of luck to all who are awaiting the arrival of the dreaded envelope tomorrow. I can't believe it is a whole year since we (Scathouse, Mumster, Notionpotion, Pensby and the rest of the "2008" gang) were nibbling nails and threatening to streak through the Pyramids together! DS happy and working hard at WGSB - it was worth the wait for us. Hope it is for all of you!
Pensby

Post by Pensby »

I can't believe it is year either,DS seems to have been at Calday forever!!

Good luck to all waiting for results tomorrow!!

Hope all postman are early,I remember accosting mine the day before and begging him deliver letter as soon he collected the post ,got it pretty early but then had to wait all day to tell DS !!

No fancy cartoons I'm afraid (not that clever) but a heart felt

GOOD LUCK !!

FROM PENSBY
kittyhola

Post by kittyhola »

Thank you kind people. And good luck to my fellow nail biters out there. This is my second year running at this. I made such a numpty of myself last year - I was the one at the school gate brandishing the letter at 9 am- that this year I am going to keep such a low profile. My friendly postie is fishing out the letter at the sorting office tomorrow so I will go and get it after school drop off. Then I will have all day to digest the result. My eldest is now half way through y7 at WKGS and absolutely loves it. OMG - how do I get through the next 16 hours.............. :roll:
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Sorry LBSWM, thought they were Bewildered's :oops: Thank you :D

One more sleep before he's here Wirral!