Difficulty of different practice papers advice please

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
toy

Post by toy »

Thanks patricia, the papers do not have bright sparks on them but they look exactly like the bright sparks on sale on this website, only difference being they have susan daughtrey on top left side instead of bright sparks. ISBN is the same, another difference is that they were published 2006, meaning they are newer than the bright spark series and they contain 5 papers each. I got them from Amazon.
toy

Post by toy »

correction, 4 test papers in each folder not 5.
panicattack!

HELP a little concerned about different VR practice papers!

Post by panicattack! »

I haven't checked on the website for a couple of weeks and when I did today I found a message referring to the Bond VR practise papers not being the correct ones for Bexley tests! Can someone let me know the best ones to practise - we have Bond and NFER, but feel I should be "investing" now in Susan Daughtey!!! HELP! :( :?
toy

Post by toy »

I was made to understand that NFER are suitable for bexley, bond isn't. You can use susan's papers but beware they contain 21 types whereas bexley only set 15 types, useful though....anyone pls correct me if i'm wrong.
yoyo123

Re: HELP a little concerned about different VR practice pape

Post by yoyo123 »

panicattack! wrote:I haven't checked on the website for a couple of weeks and when I did today I found a message referring to the Bond VR practise papers not being the correct ones for Bexley tests! Can someone let me know the best ones to practise - we have Bond and NFER, but feel I should be "investing" now in Susan Daughtey!!! HELP! :( :?
Have a look at this demo of the Tutors CD.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/cd/demo-ttu-vr-1/f2/

The 21 types of question are shown on there. Kent and bexley usually only do teh first 15, but occsionally another of the remaining 6 types creeps in. I tend to do all 21 types just so that the chilldren know how to approach them, but concentrate mainly in the first 15. The Tutors e-papers are good too.

Could you use just the relevant sections from Bond?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now