Practice papers for a specific type Questions of VR

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

muvvalac

Practice papers for a specific type Questions of VR

Post by muvvalac »

I know we have practice papers which consists of all possible types of VR questions and these are good for practive.

And also there are various books to cover each technique and some questions to practice for each type

But is there a book/paper or another resource where I can get lots of questions for a specific type, like for coding questions (I think type 32 as per Susan books) . I want to get 100 or 200 questions just for this type in order so that I can make my DS to practive

Please help me
Sally-Anne

Re: Practice papers for a specific type Questions of VR

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Muvvalac

The only resource that comes near that sort of volume of individual questions is the Tutors Verbal Reasoning CD No. 1 (Item 7 on this page):
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/cd/ , which has 50 questions of each type.

However, on-screen practice isn't ideal for codes and if your son really needs that volume of practice questions on any code type, he hasn't absorbed the technique.

Re-visit the method for solving these first, and then re-use some questions from earlier - children do not remember the answers after a few weeks. You might also buy a couple of new books and simply use the questions you need from them over the next few weeks.

BTW, SD Type 32 is really not relevant for GL Assessment 21 types.

Sally-Anne