please help me with this

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nisahnt

same problem

Post by nisahnt »

hi patricia
guest (above) is right i have got the same problem here. it is printed as isabella 8. i am facing problem with type N (4 words and 3 codes)now. my son couldn't digest any technique from IPS. he manage to get the right answers his own way but it takes about 5-10 minutes to crack the code .i know you will need to do lot of typing work but please could you suggest any simpler way to solve this type. i have noticed he normally just grasp the way you explain the technique.so iam just keeping the printouts of all the explanations given by you (just for reference). i am just wondering i gave him few practice papers and he is/was scoring between 85-98% in 80Qs/50 mnts tests but struggles to finish shorter ones (50Qs/30mnts) in time and scores just between 70-80%. do you think i should concentrate on full lenght tests only or is it equally important regarding shorter tests as well. i am really surprised within 2-3 months he is doing OK without any tutor and my horrible way of explanation. all credit goes to you patr... as he like to read your notes rather than coming to me. a big thankyou to you for guiding us and for ssving our hard money too.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Guest

Yours must be a reprint, mine says Isabella is 4, f she is 4 does that equate to the answer given on the marking scheme and choices on answer sheet?

My only suggestion would be to get in contact with IPS.

Patricia
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now