? Closest in meaning Letts Prac Test D

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

AliceM

Re: ? Closest in meaning Letts Prac Test D

Post by AliceM »

Thanks Yoyo123. I just checked out the website and it looks brilliant. Will be showing my DS that tomorrow. :D

Everyone is so nice on this site!
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

Thank you daveg. I was never very good at English. However, this raises an interesting question. Do you think the vast amount of practice material in the public domain means that tests will gradually become more difficult as examiners search for different material?
Have a good day!
Tagore
Orson

Post by Orson »

Although it doesn't necessarily follow this is the likely outcome.
moon

Post by moon »

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Did post a thank you yesterday, two in fact but both disappeared!! I agree with Sally-Anne's answer. Just a shame my Dc's tutor claimed bag and bear as the answer, that's a whole new thread...
Also agree with the level of vocab.. I've been :shock: by a fair amount of the vocab in this publisher's packs. Does nothing for confidence does it... Onwards and upwards!
moon.
daveg

Post by daveg »

moon wrote:Just a shame my Dc's tutor claimed bag and bear as the answer
What? What? How? Did they have a sentence to hand from which you could remove bag and replace it with bear, or vice versa?
moon

Post by moon »

No such science I am afraid... "It just is.." Needless to say have necessarily become a fan of DIY... (another thankyou needed here to Etienne and all those who contribute on the 'how to' thread. Also need to do a big confidence build which is really annoying. (Any tips here most welcome) An unfortunate tale which does show just how unregulated this tutoring business is.... moon
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now