GL Pack 2 VR Scores

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Manny0311

Re: GL Pack 2 VR Scores

Post by Manny0311 »

Marylou

Agreed...It should all be about information sharing !

It should be all about the CROSS POLLUNATION OF INFORMATION
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

.......... But it all boils down to SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!
mattsurf

Post by mattsurf »

It all boils down to survival of the best prepared
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

"It all boils down to survival of the best prepared"..........sorry Mattsurf, have to disagree there!
Manny0311

Post by Manny0311 »

I agree - "best prepared" and I think people to have to be honest with themselves out there. How many parents truely have done all the necessary, dotted their i's..crossed the t's with their children ?
Or is it just the case of ...if you've got you've got it or it don't matter how much preparation is done, u just aint gonna get it !
fingerscrossedx10

Post by fingerscrossedx10 »

Hi guys

I have just had a DS go through the Colchester Grammar School test and am awaiting the results.

I also ordered the GL assessment papers and to reassure you if you persist and their VR intelligence is pretty good then the harder the VR in practice papers 2, they do get them in the end - I think my DS did about 30 of these papers including other ones not published by GL.

In the exam he had 10 mins to spare and looked through again. It was his best paper despite having two tests earlier. He gained confidence as the day went on. I can only go on my DS as we haven't had the results:)

He is not great at codes, which I know a lot aren't, but leave these because it is such a tiny amount of the marks and concentrate on the other VR questions and go back at the end or start out trying to work them out and then leave them but remembering how you tried it before.

It is a very difficult time - wish you all the best.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now