Vr standard format v multiple choice

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Tolstoy

It would be difficult to go over every question type and highlight what we consider to be the most difficult types.

However, we have written short papers in 4 levels that are available from the e-papers section. Level 3 contains what we consider to be the average/above average questions, the most difficult questions are Level 4.

Regards

Mike
Mike Edwards is a co-author of The Tutors product range.
coolmum123

Post by coolmum123 »

Mike/ Patraicia,

I have looked at the E-papers section of this website and I am wondering if I buy them then do I print them off or would DS do them on-line. In short i don't know how e-papers work! Could you explain please?

Thx
Coolmum
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi coolmum

There is a short explanation on how to download e-papers on the following page, just scroll doen a little.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/epapers/index.php

e-papers are purchased like any other product, however you then have 24 hours from purchase to print the papers, you then effectively have a hard copy to work from. The Tutors 80 question papers are the same as the published papers. The Tutors short papers contain different questions.

Regards

Mike
programmer

Post by programmer »

The 24 hour Epaper policy is not from the time of purchase but from the time of download. Say you have bought one today and you realised you do not have ink in your printer, you can download it few days later. But once downloaded you will have 24 hours to make sure it is printing correctly.

Also, if you buy more than 1, the 24 hours does not apply for them all as a group. So if you have bought 20 papers, you can select what you want to download now and the rest later.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi

Buy purchasing full sets of papers for future downloads you can save money on any charges made to your account and also reduce the charges incurred by elevenplusexams when using the worldpay system.

Regards

Mike
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now