Car pool/Private coach service from Slough to Tiffins Boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ToadMum

Re: Car pool/Private coach service from Slough to Tiffins Bo

Post by ToadMum »

At a local GS post-results info session this afternoon, the HT's response to a question I couldn't quite make out about extra-curricular sports etc was along the lines that the school expects pupils to make an effort to participate in all aspects of school life and makes no allowances for people's travel decisions (or words to that effect :twisted: ).

Something else to consider is whether you as a parent intend to get involved with such things as the Parent Association at the school, or even just go along to concerts etc.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Ladymuck

Post by Ladymuck »

Deleted by user.
Last edited by Ladymuck on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gettingontrack

Post by gettingontrack »

Hi Anne_810, Sonu2013 & Dvnp -

We have contacted a professional coach service company. They need a head count of 8 to make it a feasible option for them to run another coach towards Langley/ Slough area. I know some parents who are already interested in this but we need more. Note that the coach company is also aware of and will arrange for the pickup of the kids from Grist on a given day of the week, as is necessary.

Please see the details on my recent post: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 30&t=37220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know if you or anyone you know are still interested in coach service from Langley/ Slough to Tiffin Boys.

GettingonTrack
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now