another wallington ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hockeymom

another wallington ?

Post by hockeymom »

If Wallington has already sent out letters with guaranteed offers,what happens if boys score very high on the repeat exam,do they just go on the waiting list and does that mean that other boys then shift down the order?
WorryQueen

Post by WorryQueen »

What do you mean by repeat test? Surely everyone has taken the Wallington Test by now!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

perhaps this is a test for those who were unwell on the day and are taking a late test?
melinda

Post by melinda »

that's what I was wondering- I was sure there is a second chance to take the test and it does say that late applicants will be offered a test late in the autumn term on the website.
So I guess if a late applicant gets a high grade he will push those who have already been offered places down the list??
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

They certainly offered later testing the year before last for those who weren't aware the timing had changed with the info that you wouldn't get your result till offer day.

In fact if you read the Wilson's info you can apply at any point after national offers, sit the test and go on the waiting list at the point you rank (or certainly could 2 years ago)

I guess they reckon most serious people will sit it in September to take advantage of knowing the results so it is a gamble they can afford to take
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now