Good luck for Tiffin tomorrow

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

SunlampVexesEel

Post by SunlampVexesEel »

Patrica's 11+ Rule Book wrote:13] When you get home at the end of school time, put your feet up and have a good rest. Your mum will very kindly serve up your favourite tea [not pasta!] and an extra special pudding [mines apple crumble and custard]
At last; we are at the pudding stage.
Animis opibusque parati
richmond

Post by richmond »

All over and done with - back home with DD1. Seemed an enormous amount of people and took ages to get to the front of the line. Now the long wait......

Richmond
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

The menu at our house was a great big bowl of steaming pasta............
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ds is happy,just wilsons left now,which is back-up plan 2 for us so not too much tension.

Btw can anyone post the format ie mc or standard form for wilsons?
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

No multiple choice for Wilsons (at least when we sat it two years ago). If the info isn't readily available on the website the admissions officer is very happy to give you info about the format of the exam as I rang her with exactly the same question.
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

Thanks surreymum,i will do that.
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

When you've got the low down on the current format of the test we could post it at the top as a stickie. Didn't feel able to do it myself at the moment as aware I am 2 years on from it and may not be up to date :D
bengunn

Post by bengunn »

Did anybody's children told by their school they had to go back in the afternoon after Tiffin test?
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

We were in the afternoon shift and had to be there for 11am.
ds's teacher had thought he would come in in the morning before the test :shock: .
We arrived an hour before time because i was advised to come early because of the traffic.
Apparently some of his classmates did go in to school before the test.
But the school weren't strict about it or anything.They were really good about open days as well.