Tiffin Exam for 2011 Entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
scoobydoo

Tiffin Exam for 2011 Entry

Post by scoobydoo »

Have just been looking at Tiffin website and found that the test for 2011 entry is on 6 January 2011 (not December as previously). Another month to prepare, and one month less to wait for the results !
Shaftsbury1

Post by Shaftsbury1 »

That's interesting.
They probably will just extend their holidays and not have to give a day off in December.I wonder why they came to this decision?

I am not sure it would have been so good for us,because we took all the tests from September to January and it is very difficult to keep the momentum going,ds was exhausted by the xmas holidays!

But then i would have liked ds to have a few days to exclusively prepare for tiffin and not have schoolwork getting in the way!
SunlampVexesEel

Post by SunlampVexesEel »

That's miserable. It will ruin Christmas for many children. Turkey, Brussel Sprouts and a couple of NVR practice questions...

:cry:
Animis opibusque parati
atestingtime

Tiffin Test 2011

Post by atestingtime »

:( :( :(

Oh No - I hate January Exams!
Like leaving homework till Sunday afternoon only really, really worse!

Wonder what this is all about?? Will investigate.............
JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Wow, thanks for letting us know Scooby Doo! I got a real shock, and though you meant this January. I started to 'flood', lol!!!!!

I'm okay with it actually. I remember ds1's tiffin exam was the day after Eid. We had an awful Eid!!!

This time round, even if it means less celebrating and less fun during festive seasons, I am going to make sure im calm and centered for ds2! Deep Breaths starting from now!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now