2010 Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

2outof3

Post by 2outof3 »

Congrats Mr Headscratcher - it's a great school and your DD will have a fantastic time! :D :D
Bilu

Post by Bilu »

Congratulations to all those children who attained the place they wanted, and for those that didn't it's early days. Very happy for my ds who managed a place at Tiffin, his first preference. What a wonderful early birthday surprise for dd having his 50th on Friday!! :P
Galliano

Post by Galliano »

mrheadscratcher wrote:In the hope that I give heart to any who haven't heard yet, the snail mail has arrived and my daughter's been offered her first choice Nonsuch on a score of 221. I know from a friend that an offer has gone out at 217. Best of luck to everyone.
Equally - in case it helps anyone from further afield - my daughter's been offered Nonsuch from outside the catchment on a score of 246. Good luck to all.
confusedparent

Post by confusedparent »

Still no post or emails! My DH are tearing our hair out. So frustrating - thought it would be nice and easy to just check the website!!

Just curious about the Tiffins scores - what are they are out of?
worrieddad

Post by worrieddad »

can someone please put me out of my misery? dd has got 236 from tiffin. this is below the cutoff 237 this year. what next for her? does she has any chance there now??? if yes what shud i do?? please...please......
whichwitch

Post by whichwitch »

She certainly has a chance, from a post on the D-day thread it looks like there is one girl on 237 and 5 including your daughter on 236. If it was the boys school you could be confident about getting an offer soon, not sure how much the girls' school waiting list moves but I wouldn't be writing it off for sure
worrieddad

Post by worrieddad »

thanks whichwitch!! :)
surreydad2010

Post by surreydad2010 »

Sutton emails should have been received by now - got mine 15 mins ago (although post arrived first!)
DIY Mum3

Post by DIY Mum3 »

My daughter is a couple of marks below cut off so hasn't got Tiffins. Can't pretend I'm not really disappointed. In any other year she would have got in but the pass mark this year is higher than ever which is what I suspected it would be.

Congratulations again to everyone who has got good news.
when the process will end

Post by when the process will end »

eadmissions site up and running