Mock tests Nonsuch/Tiffin Girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

muvvalac

Re: MOCK TESTS NONSUCH/TIFFIN GIRLS

Post by muvvalac »

Isa wrote:I found an organisation on line which organises mocks at a test centre. It was also possible to buy the mock papers and answers online, plus get the results from the cohort which sat the tests at the centre. These were split by centiles, so they reported the marks for the top 5%, 10%, 15% etc. This was really useful information as it's otherwise very hard to benchmark a child, especially if you're doing DIY preparation without a tutor. It's obviously not standardised results, but it gives you an idea about what to aim for.
what is organisation name and website please
sherry_d

Re: Mock tests Nonsuch/Tiffin Girls

Post by sherry_d »

I dont know which organisation its being refered here but there is one famous one which does these test. They sell some of the stuff online and I found out that quite a few of the papers had errors. They had a test centre much closer to me but I just didnt have the confidence in their questions (some rather ambigious) and some rather wrong answers. So if you do go for a test center make sure you check that they know what they are doing. I think the point of these test isnt just about what they score but just for them to get exam room nerves out of the way and the Sutton Mocks certainly do that as they very well run and managed like the real test.
Impossible is Nothing.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now