Tiffin 2011 results and cutoff mark

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Doblinski

Re: Tiffin 2011 results and cutoff mark

Post by Doblinski »

Also busted, checked twice already, gotta keep busy!
Good luck everyone and will let you know the results laters.

Aaaaaaagh :!:
stressedparent

Post by stressedparent »

With tears in my eyes, I am so glad that our journey has eventually came to an end with an offer of place at Tiffin. My younger DD can join her older sister at last.The eadmission website kept crashing, but I have eventually succeeded in loging in @ 18:00. I hope you all get what you are hoping for, all the best and the best of luck to all of you and your dear children.
stressedparent
conners

Post by conners »

Good news here also. DD got her place at Tiffin. Waiting for breakdown of results tomorrow.
Best of luck to everyone else still waiting.
dragonbb2000

Post by dragonbb2000 »

My DD got Tiffin offer too. Good luck for everyone!
atestingtime

Post by atestingtime »

Heavens above, what a stressful day of technology!

Is this forum in league with the eadmissions site to raise my blood pressure? All were dreadful to log on to today and I needed you both! As predicted by all, the eadmissions site was unable to cope with everyone logging on at 5pm and so crashed and this lovely forum was also impossible to get into! Arghhh....

However when I rang Surrey Education Dept at 5:20 to rant a lovely lady listened to me politely for ages and then said " I can tell you if you like, the results are on my screen" So after stumbling through my sons name and D of B she said the wonderful news that he had a Y next to Tiffin!

Serious screaming from one and all this end - thats my three boys all passed for a wonderful school. Very happy and very relieved. Thanks to this forum for years of advise and help.

Good luck to rest still waiting for post, fingers crossed for one and all.

Starting a new career as a Tiffin Tutor now to pass it all to others - pm if needed!
JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Hello all.

Congratulations to all who passed, and good luck to those still waiting.

Yes, all the systems crashed, and so did my own nervous system! We had a beautiful cuddly baby girl 18 days ago and with the results looming I admit I got a bit of the baby blues.

Well, thanks to you all, your support and camaraderie, ds2 has also passed and gotten into Tiffin School.

Best wishes to all, and heartfelt thoughts for those who were not successful.

Sara.
999 mum

Post by 999 mum »

That is fantastic news - the baby and the 11+ news. How you coped, I don't know.

(I notice on the General 11+ thread that the girl was predicted on EPE a few years ago. I knew they gave very good advice about 11+, but predicting future children as well!!!!)
Doblinski

Post by Doblinski »

Middle of the night can't sleep and this site was impossible yesterday but nice n clear at 3am!! Just to say well done those of you who got the schools you wanted - fingers X'd if you don't yet know. DD got a Tiffin place - yay - still in shock, hense no sleep!

JaysDarlin congratulations on the birth of your wee baby girl, and a Tiffin place for other DC - a wonderful time for you and your family.
sgcmum

Post by sgcmum »

congratulations to all on your dc's tiffin results.dd has got into henrietta barnett-our 1st choice,with tiffin being our second choice.
good luck on your future journeys and well done to all the kids for making it into a wonderful school.

sgcmum.
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

DS also offered Tiffin, 14 years after his brother! Congratulations JaysDarlin for new DD and DS into
Tiffin