Phew ! its arrived !

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

QUEENMA

Phew ! its arrived !

Post by QUEENMA »

Its finally here - Nonsuch tomorrow ! Atleast one year's preparation and planning before that etc...is on its way to meet its destination !
All the best to all the girls taking the test tomorrow!
A big thank you to all the moderators / parents who were patient with all the queries and who were so magnanimous in sharing their ideas and solutions to problems - be them academic or spiritual !!

Queenma
loopylou

Re: Phew ! its arrived !

Post by loopylou »

Good luck to all the girls taking the test tomorrow :)
ThreeKids

Post by ThreeKids »

Oraganisation seemed pretty good but DD was an hour and a quarter late out of the second (of 4) session and looked somewhat drained!
Scoopy19

Post by Scoopy19 »

The organisation seemed good at the start but obviously deteriorated.

We were the first session and DD was 45 mins late so it sounds like it got worse - imagine what the delays will be like for the 3rd and 4th sessions.

I don't think they allowed enough time for the tests and collection of papers. We had to arrive at 8.15am and DD said afterwards that the test was due to start at 9am and did start at 9am. However the total time of the tests is 2 hours 6 minutes without breadks/changeover so I think somebody didn't calculate the timings correctly.

But at least its over. Woll on Saturday.
ThreeKids

Post by ThreeKids »

Credit where credit is due. The organisation at WHSG was spot on this year.
alisonn

Post by alisonn »

I agree the WHSG test was very very well organised. My DD said the papers were all ready on the desks and they didn't have any delays at all.

The Nonsuch test was a different story, but she survived and we only now have the results to wait for.
Scoopy19

Post by Scoopy19 »

Agreed. We were the first session and my daughter was released bang on time. Apparently there was no break (which obviously helped).
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now