Induction pack for nonsuch?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
2outof3

Re: Induction pack for nonsuch?

Post by 2outof3 »

Agree with catcool - still plenty of time. One thing to add though, when you do get your pack, make sure you send the language choice form back in promptly as you are pretty much guaranteed to get your first choice of languages if you get the form back before the deadline :wink:
goldieandthreebears

Post by goldieandthreebears »

thanks for the tips about language choice. I know there is no need to rush, but it is so exciting, new school after all these years in primary. Both DD and I can't wait :)
suzanne

Post by suzanne »

If you would like a particular language choice it is worth writing a letter stating why eg. if you would prefer Spanish because you have relatives there etc
laretta

Post by laretta »

Our pack came today, uniform dates not until mid July. Probably for the best as they grow so fast, but dd a little disappointed.
modernista

Post by modernista »

We received the induction pack today. Really nice that they have kept a treasure hunt as my DD was really disappointed that the July date coincided with a fun day out at her old school. Thanks everyone for tips on language choice! You guys are amazing support!
goldieandthreebears

Post by goldieandthreebears »

I was impressed with the very comprehensive pack. Unfortunately we can't make any of the uniform dates.