Sutton Grammar/Tiffin Girls Stage 2 test - mock for Indies.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tiffinboys

Sutton Grammar/Tiffin Girls Stage 2 test - mock for Indies.

Post by tiffinboys »

Any one comfortable with their DCs' scores (if given, e.g Tiffin, QE, Slough, Reading, Kent etc.) may be thinking of skipping stage 2 tests at Sutton Grammar. For those sitting at indies tests, these may prove to be an excellent mock tests.

Likewise, Tiffin Girls stage 2 tests may be the mock tests for girls who scored high in Nonsuch, Slough or Kendrik tests.

Any opinion?
Last edited by tiffinboys on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
London_Mum

Re: Sutton Grammar Stage 2 test as a mock for Indies.

Post by London_Mum »

I've have heard of people who are thinking of skipping stage 2 tests where they are confident with their results from other schools and don't much like the location of either SGS or Tiffin Girls in relation to their other options. They only listed SGS or Tiffins as insurance against a poor result at Nonsuch, Tiffin Boys, Slough schools or Essex schools.

With the earlier exams this year, and with no need to list the schools on the CAF until some results are known, it seems some parents have entered their children for far more tests than usual. Some people listing results in Sutton have also listed results in Kent and Essex for example.

I haven't heard anyone expressly talking about stage 2 tests as mocks but I suppose they could be used in this way since they are more likely to be in a similar format to independent school exams.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now