Tiffin Girls - 2013 admissions

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tiffinboys

Re: Tiffin Girls - 2013 admissions

Post by tiffinboys »

twelveminus wrote:Perhaps they could have a catchment that allows anyone to apply, so long as they are not in catchment for another grammar.
Make sense, but then they will need to know about the admission policies of all the grammars schools, unless they limit radius.

But still the problem would be what if both schools decides to exclude other's catchment from their own admission area. Tricky........ :roll:
Fruty

Re: Tiffin Girls - 2013 admissions

Post by Fruty »

Snowdaddy wrote:
Fruty wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum. Can someone please explain me how the waiting list work... As my dd is just below the cut off marks that is 49.20
Hi Fruty, wondered if you had heard anything yet, would be interesting to get indication on waiting lists as its difficult to guess how many girls are within 1% of original pass mark.
I'm assuming a few will have declined a place by now as they are definately going to Indys, although some will still be dithering thus holding a place they wont eventually take up.

Hi Snowdaddy, just to let you know, we called them up before the Easter break and they said that my DD did get thru and so did 2 other girls. It's a real relief for me and I am really thrilled :D Thanks for all the support :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now