nonsuch, Wally Girls and Tiffins

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
whythis11plus

nonsuch, Wally Girls and Tiffins

Post by whythis11plus »

Hello all,
This is my first post here. I would like my daughter to try all the 3 school tests. I live in Worcester Park which comes under for Nonsuch and for Tiffin girls but not quite sure Wally girls covered. I looked at the Wallington girls website but that is not very clear if Worcester park comes under catchment (inner or outer). I am flexible to move a place if that is covered for all the 3 schools. I am just wondering if any one of you under the similar situation so looking for some experts advise on the following
1) Worcester park comes under catchment for Wallington girls
2)If not then the best place to move to cover Nonsuch, Wallington and Tiffins.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
whythis11plus.
tiffinboys

Re: nonsuch, Wally Girls and Tiffins

Post by tiffinboys »

I think it is more important to first decide which school is more suitable. Concentrate on that school, as each of these schools has different tests. But TGS tests would cover all.

Some parts of SM4, KT17, KT19 may be in the catchment of all these three schools. It is best to check with the schools to confirm the over lapping area.

Some part of Worcester Park is in WHSG catchment area. A map is given on their admissions page.
http://www.wallingtongirls.sutton.sch.u ... eamaps.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whythis11plus

Post by whythis11plus »

Thank you Tiffin boys.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

And just to state the obvious. Some part of KT4 would also be in the catchment area of all the three schools.
sys4cad

Post by sys4cad »

It is better to send an email to council for getting accurate response.

I sent my address then they replied with 0.00N km accuracy with judgement.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Council most likely would give information about one's own address only. I don't think that they would also speculate about which area would fall under the catchment of so and so schools to enable to become eligible for in-catchment criteria.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

tiffinboys wrote:Council most likely would give information about one's own address only. I don't think that they would also speculate about which area would fall under the catchment of so and so schools to enable to become eligible for in-catchment criteria.
Stating the obvious, but as one must be able to work out the catchment for each individual school, can you not just use a local map and 3 sheets of tracing paper or transparencies?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

I suppose that could be done; it is so much easier to post the question on the forum and get the answer. :lol:

And one get the benefit of other members experience as well. :wink:
Delta471

Post by Delta471 »

tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Very useful link. Thank you, delta471