Anyone interested in CoachServices from Langley-Tiffin Boys?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
gettingontrack

Anyone interested in CoachServices from Langley-Tiffin Boys?

Post by gettingontrack »

Hi,

My DS got a place offered by Tiffin Boys School which is our first choice and will start in Sept 2014. We are planning to move to a close by area within the 1st year to cut down on the commute to school. However, in the interim of finding a suitable property (allowing 6-12 months), we are now considering the option of coach services from Langley to Tiffin Boys School.

The coaches are run by professional coach service companies who do school runs for Langley Grammar school, children with special needs, etc. and we have been assured that the children will be driven by the 'enhanced CRB checked drivers only'and on time. Parents of some children are already showing interest; but I thought it is a good idea to make more number of parents aware of this option, in case anyone is looking for something like this.

Following our conversations with a coach service company or two, we need to have a definite number of children with total miles per day before we hear on if this is a feasible option and also, the quote per day per child.

Please do let me know if anyone is interested?
incognito

Re: Anyone interested in CoachServices from Langley-Tiffin B

Post by incognito »

Thank you for sharing this!

We are definitely considering it. :D My DS greatly supports the idea of a coach service anyway; he doesn't want to travel via trains, . My daughter's school has good connectivity from here and we don't want to move house and increase the journey duration. Hopefully there are people willing to carpool or go by coach from around the Slough/Langley area to Tiffin! :o

How can I contact you about this?
gettingontrack

Post by gettingontrack »

How can I contact you about this?[/quote]

Incognito, you can send me private message me and we can take it from there.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Hope you all relocate soon to Kingston or nearby; horribly massive journey from Langley/Slough otherwise for 11 years old, even by coach or car.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now