wallington results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

LBC

Post by LBC »

My son hasn't been offered a place a Wallington after scoring 333, however 2 of his friends have been offered places with scores of 339 + 336.
I am trying to gauge where they have offered down to intially and what the reserve list looks like. Does anyone else have any input?

(BTW - I know that one of the 2 boys I mentioned will not be taking up his place so that is 1 off the reserve list already...)
oesmugso

Post by oesmugso »

My son’s had an offer from Wallington for some time now. It was confirmed by letter today. But I’m hoping he’ll make it from the waiting list for Tiffins as we only need 12 withdrawals for him to get a place. We don’t know any other children with Wallington connections, so he’s not the same one as you’ve already got! With a little bit of luck I hope that number could be raised to two. Good luck anyway. We know Wallington’s a very good school but for us from Claygate it’s a lot of travelling.

I suspect that officially we'll accept Wallington as we're required to do so within 2 weeks (?) but I don't expect the Tiffins waiting list being resolved for us till c.4 weeks.

[We only sat it for practice]
hb

Post by hb »

Hi. If you check out the Wallington Grammar website there is a post about the allocations and which scores have been offered places. It also explains how many are on the waiting list and the chances of securing a place. Good luck!

Hazel
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now