Nonsuch Vs Wallington

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Moon unit

Nonsuch Vs Wallington

Post by Moon unit »

We are lucky enough to live in between these two schools and have looked at them both ( twice!). At the moment we are leaning towards Wallington.
I really liked the way the head was there for the tests to welcome and encourage the girls as they went through the gate. I realise everyone is looking for different things and setting the academic part aside I would welcome anyone's views on how their daughters feel the pastoral side is and just the overall experience with the two new heads in place for a couple of years now.
Many thanks in advance
Moon unit
easterrush

Re: Nonsuch Vs Wallington

Post by easterrush »

both are fantastic schools. :)
Moon unit wrote:We are lucky enough to live in between these two schools and have looked at them both ( twice!). At the moment we are leaning towards Wallington.
I really liked the way the head was there for the tests to welcome and encourage the girls as they went through the gate. I realise everyone is looking for different things and setting the academic part aside I would welcome anyone's views on how their daughters feel the pastoral side is and just the overall experience with the two new heads in place for a couple of years now.
Many thanks in advance
Moon unit
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now