Wallington mock results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mags18

Re: Wallington mock results

Post by mags18 »

http://www.wcgsptfa.com/results/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Amoda

Post by Amoda »

651 sat the test but the boy/ girl split isn't clear.
Castlesinthesky

Post by Castlesinthesky »

The girls did better than the boys overall, so if the gender adjusted score increases versus the overall standardised score the candidate is a boy.
crazytime

Post by crazytime »

Thank You Castlesinthesky
Are you part of the Wallington team ,as there is no gender information on their results, to know this.
Did the girls do better in maths and English or just when the two were combined and because they tend to be stronger in English it pulled their combined scores up ?

With the Sutton results you were able to see this as they gave gender information for each candidate
newto11+

Post by newto11+ »

Just heard from many at the school ground ,Wallington mock results didn't include many students' details in the results list. That is the reason why we find some gaps in the numbers it seems. However, they are sending result details through email upon contacting them.
newto11+

Post by newto11+ »

I've mailed them abt missing details and gender column ,and got a response saying the amended list with all the missing details is uploaded on their site now.
crazytime

Post by crazytime »

So they have added a few extra students ( around 15 )
So around 670 students in total now

The genders per student are now there

The other gaps I suspect are not missing, just the numbers they could have gone up to in each session if they had been full
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

It was sold out so this must have been people who did not turn up. The new Sutton facility to give back your slot that is then offered out to those on the waiting list has worked well.

I know of two parents this week who have managed to nab a slot for Saturday and another four who got slots earlier in June this way.

Last year Sutton had hundreds of empty slots because of having to second guess your movements in May/June when booking in January. This year many of those were filled from the waiting list. DG
crazytime

Post by crazytime »

The earlier sessions were not sold out
These are were the big gaps are
My DS was in the first day
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Thank you. How many slots were there?

Perhaps next year they should put all their slots after Sutton Mock A and then they will fill them.

I know of several parents who realised after Sutton Mock A that they should have booked Sutton B as well. But it was far too late. Sutton was long sold out. So they then started booking Wallington and within a day of Sutton Mock A results A coming out it was sold out. DG