Change in syllabus in Surrey and Kingston

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sushma1

Change in syllabus in Surrey and Kingston

Post by Sushma1 »

Does anyone know whether the new system of examinations in the surrey and kingston regions will continue i understand that all the schools are now going to test the candidates on only maths and english and have stopped testing them on verbal reasoning and non verbal reasoning , if so is it worth keeping all the books and past papers of V.R and NON V.R does anybody know as to whats going to happen in future??????
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
tiffinboys

Re: Change in syllabus in Surrey and Kingston

Post by tiffinboys »

Only Lord would know what lies in future. We can only go by the determined admission arrangements. Do you have younger children who can use these papers? If so and if you have storage (attic etc), then keep these papers till your youngest has done the tests.
Sushma1

Post by Sushma1 »

Thank you very much yes i think it will be good to justkeep them aside
sammyp

Post by sammyp »

Sushma1 wrote:Does anyone know whether the new system of examinations in the surrey and kingston regions will continue i understand that all the schools are now going to test the candidates on only maths and english and have stopped testing them on verbal reasoning and non verbal reasoning , if so is it worth keeping all the books and past papers of V.R and NON V.R does anybody know as to whats going to happen in future??????
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
They still have VR/NVR in bexley, medway, kent and possibly Buckinghamshire tests.