The big wait...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Starlight14

The big wait...

Post by Starlight14 »

How is everyone feeling?

We are going to attend local comprehensive open days next week so whatever the outcome of the SET we can make an informed choice.

I have found this whole process far more stressful than I had expected. I am really proud whatever happens and think everyone should be proud of their children for making an effort, trying their best and showing a willingness to try.

I do also feel this week will seem like an eternity...

newdud

Re: The big wait...

Post by newdud »

I have found this whole process far more stressful than I had expected
I am afraid the process is not finished yet, there is the 2nd stage Test. Provided it is a pass for both tests , there is the very long wait for allocation day and finding out if you have the school you want.

BUT the first step is done and the it does become less stressful further into the process.
htm123

Post by htm123 »

We had to go through similar emotions last year! DS now loving his first term at grammar school. :D
Good luck to you all!
Starlight14

Post by Starlight14 »

BUT the first step is done and the it does become less stressful further into the process.[/quote]

Fingers crossed we will make it to the second stage!

I wonder if less children will take the second stage compared to previous years due to WCGS dropping it, would it be perceived as the easier option and thus placed higher on the CAF forms?

Also are we allowed to discuss the SET at all? How difficult did the children think it was etc? Perhaps not content in case of illness though.
sammyp

Post by sammyp »

Check emails for result
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now