sutton mock exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
samee

sutton mock exams

Post by samee »

Can anyone tell me when the sutton mock 11+ exams are and when we have to register for them.
Does it help for the Nonsuch exam
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

Hi there. They run on various Saturdays and Sundays between July and October. Results are published in 2 batches in the PTA part of the Sutton grammar school website.
They include a maths. verbal reasoning and non verbal reasoning paper, so not ideal as many don't need to practice non verbal reasoning and no English included. All multiple choice and computer marked.
It is very helpful for them to have a practice run, sitting a test under exam conditions with other children in the same boat. All the information is on the website http://www.suttongrammar.sutton.sch.uk/ ... ests.shtml.
Do think in advance what you will do with the results-if your child has easily passed you do not want them to be complacent if they have failed you do not want them to be despondent. I told all 3 of mine that I would not tell them their results and was generally encouraging whilst telling them there was still potential for them to improve!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now