Travel to Tiffin School from Lower Earley, Reading

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

RajeevRaval

Re: Travel to Tiffin School from Lower Earley, Reading

Post by RajeevRaval »

Thanks, I think looking at all the comments about travel. I feel the same. Will see.
whichwitch

Post by whichwitch »

What about the Reading Grammars?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

RajeevRaval wrote:Thank you I appreciate your response but sorry due to some unavoidable circumstances this is the only option we have.

Where is he now? Why is that no longer an option for you? Subject choice?
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

I'm confused. The first sentence of your post on this thread clearly says your son "is going to travel from Lower Earley, Reading to Tiffin School from September 2016."
RajeevRaval wrote:Hi,
My son is going to travel from Lower Earley, Reading to Tiffin School from September 2016, Are there any other parents in/around Lower Earley, Reading who would be interested in car share or taxi share.
Thanks
How can that suddenly morph into:
RajeevRaval wrote:I think I should have made it clear, my son is doing GCSE's. It was just in case if he got offer for A-levels to see if there were any travel options.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Stroller wrote:I'm confused. The first sentence of your post on this thread clearly says your son "is going to travel from Lower Earley, Reading to Tiffin School from September 2016."
RajeevRaval wrote:Hi,
My son is going to travel from Lower Earley, Reading to Tiffin School from September 2016, Are there any other parents in/around Lower Earley, Reading who would be interested in car share or taxi share.
Thanks
All offers for sixth form are conditional upon GCSE results so the intention could be to be starting there in September? I have to say that at the time, even with DS1's predicted grades being well 'in the zone' for the two sixth forms for which he held offers, up until the moment that he actually got the piece of paper in his hand on results day we still had the possibility of needing to make a last minute application to the local college in the background. Not that we doubted his abilities, just some of us are very reluctant to count our chickens before they are hatched :lol:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now