Travel to Nonsuch Girls from Hounslow

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dilemmamum

Travel to Nonsuch Girls from Hounslow

Post by dilemmamum »

Hi, I am looking to put Nonsuch as one of my top preference on CAF and would like to know if anyone's DD is currently travelling from Hounslow/whitton to Nonsuch.

What mode of transport are they using? and how much time does it take the girls to and from the school?

thanks for helping.
Tinkers

Re: Travel to Nonsuch Girls from Hounslow

Post by Tinkers »

This was asked recently.

See here
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... ow&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dilemmamum

Post by dilemmamum »

Thanks Tinkers, but I am looking for feedback from parents whose DDs are currently making journeys from hounslow area to get more insight rather than just journey planner quotes.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Maybe most people think it is too far? I would think mist people would be reluctant to share journeys with strangers - the children may fall out, or want to stay late for clubs etc etc. As the public transport journey looks impossible, maybe very few do it?
scary mum
GIJOTMUM

Post by GIJOTMUM »

Hi
There are quite a few girls travelling to nonsuch and they are doing just fine at the mo. Admittedly a number of the families are looking to relocate though. I think it can be done in the short term but it depends on your DD.
Don't be put off. Where there's a will, there's a way. Best of luck.