Tiffin Boys second stage exam on Friday

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sunshine_girls

Re: Tiffin Boys second stage exam on Friday

Post by Sunshine_girls »

Thanks Beetlejuice and raisingkids for your replies. DD asked her friend at school and response was it was very hard. She didn't want to ask him anymore as he might get upset.
He was just glad its over:) ,hence I turned to the forum with my request. Every little helps.
ElgarPlayer

Post by ElgarPlayer »

Asked my son, he said math is ok. Comprehension is tricky. He spent quite lot time at beginning. Need rush to finish all. Might be first time he feel time pressure after few exams.
Ealing11Mum

Post by Ealing11Mum »

Can someone say (assuming it is OK to disclose) how many questions were on the maths test? My DD sat the test in TGS and I have now seen a posting suggesting the test may have been the same in both the girls and the boys school. She ran out of time for the maths so I just want to figure out what percentage of questions she answered (DD does not remember the total number of questions on the test).
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Can someone say (assuming it is OK to disclose) how many questions were on the maths test?
Would love to read the answer, but NO, it is not OK to disclose on this forum yet. Please check with moderators when it would be OK to disclose. FAQs would give you more information.