HOw did your sone found Wilson's Exams yesterday

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Pusyparent

HOw did your sone found Wilson's Exams yesterday

Post by Pusyparent »

My son says it was eaiser then Sutton Grammer, Maths was the easiest of all 3. English topic was interesting.

What did other thinks of this exams
Giulio

Post by Giulio »

My DS instead said it found Math more difficult at Wilson's compared to Sutton and Wallington.
I wonder...
ElevenplusParent

Post by ElevenplusParent »

My son felt English was a bit difficult. Also he could not manage both comprehension and essay within the 45 minutes. :(
Epp
doolalley

Post by doolalley »

How cold was it yesterday!!! Thank god they let us wait inside.

We struggled in the morning when ds notitced that all his friends were playing in the snow and he wasn't allowed out. We had a long bus journey ahead of us so I didn't want him to get frozen before we set off. He then started to cry and said that he hated the stupid test and did not want to sit it. Eventually I managed to settle him with a bit of bribery. I have never bribed him over any of the study/tests but there was no way I could have him turn up to the test in that frame of mind. Thankfully the bribery paid off and he was quite cheerful as he walked off to the exam room. What a relief!!

Ds said he found the verbal reasoning the easiest out of the tests. The maths was ok but he found the English a bit tricky. He didn't finish the comprehenshion either. We were surprised because usually English is his strongest subject. His opinion was that the wally boys test was the hardest, then sutton grammar and then wilson's.

That's it for him. He was only sitting those three tests so it's back to normality for us. Hooray! Good luck everyone. Just a shame so few places.
deha

Re: HOw did your sone found Wilson's Exams yesterday

Post by deha »

Pusyparent wrote:My son says it was eaiser then Sutton Grammer, Maths was the easiest of all 3. English topic was interesting.

What did other thinks of this exams

My son said Maths was Ok although he left 5 questions unanswered ...apparently didn't know how to tackle them!
VR was easy but did 96 questions out of 100 because of the time constraint!
He was quite pleased with comprehension and essay questions though(probably because he feared the worse!)
Overall he think Wallington's was easier than Sutton's or Wilson's exams.
Anyway,we just have to wait and see what the 3rd of March brings to us! :) 8)
isamum

Post by isamum »

I was told thet they had quite a lot of *******this time.

Removed by a moderator, specific information can give late entrants an unfair advantage.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now