Tiffin - Audit Report & Consequences of Financial Situat

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
allegra

Tiffin - Audit Report & Consequences of Financial Situat

Post by allegra »

Yet another locked Tiffin thread so I'm starting a new one, hoping people will stay on topic. Please post if you have any information about what's going on and the outlook for the next few years.
mia

financial situation at tiffin

Post by mia »

I don't understand this locking business but first, I really don't understand what that previous thread was about. People hacked off because their kids aren't at Tiffin, people hacked off because their kids are but the PTA is posh. I don't get it - my son goes to Tiffin. We are all happy with how it turned out. We are neither rich or poor, posh or low life. He came from a good state school. The situation at Tiffin is not good but at least everyone is aware of it and I believe they will take steps to remedy the situation. I do think things are going to be tough for a while and praying that it won't affect my son too much as he is about to start his GCSEs. There is not much else we can do but try and support any fund raising as much we are able to and hope that the new head will make a difference.
allegra

Post by allegra »

Threads seem to get locked when the moderators feel things are getting out of hand - seriously off topic and overheated / insulting etc etc. We've had some really well informed posters on this site, so I've started a new thread in the hope of getting some useful information.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now