LEH interview

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
keepcalmandcarryon

Post by keepcalmandcarryon »

Thanks - I think we have narrowed it down to 2 so that is a step in the right direction. Going back and visiting the schools definitely helps. Good luck tomorrow for your results!
richmond

Post by richmond »

Just wondered whether you ladies have decided on LEH?

DD1 did not get into Tiffins so we have accepted LEH. DD1 is over the moon as she did not want to go to Tiffins - we just have to work out how to juggle our finances to cover it........

Richmond
keepcalmandcarryon

Post by keepcalmandcarryon »

Hi - rang today to turn LEH down - it's a difficult thing to do after all the worry and hard work and seeing the great facilities but amazingly my DD got into Tiffins. I still can't really believe it and have to keep checking. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and find it is all a dream!
supermummy

Post by supermummy »

Well done kc&co!

Richmond - in exactly the same position as you - DD is thrilled not to have got into Tiffins and eagerly awaiting LEH in September.

I have to say she came nowhere on the Tiffin results :oops: so just as well we had options!
richmond

Post by richmond »

Congrats to KC & CO and her DD.

Supermummy - I am sure your DD will love LEH. The facilities are wonderful and its a great atmosphere. DD1 also can't wait although she will be very sorry to leave the junior school where she has been very happy.

Richmond
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now