Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:54 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 am
Posts: 28
Has anyone received an offer or decline letter from any of the schools in the consortium yet?

_________________
Regards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 pm
Posts: 8
No letter received yet. Post should be here by now!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 pm
Posts: 24
Yes I have received offer letter- and its good news.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 pm
Posts: 8
Well done skools! Have also received letter - good news too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 85
Location: London
Well done - but aren't you going to tell us where you have offers from and other such detail that interest well-wishing complete strangers like me :D ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am
Posts: 3
Have been lurking here for a while. This forum has been absolutely wonderful in our prep for 11+. Many thanks to all the contributors.

DD has recd offers from 3 schools - Northwood, Heathfield and HABS girls.
Offered place in St Margarets Bushey too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: Maidstone
Well done to your DD Sansunsou, do you know yet which offer you will accept or are you waiting for allocation on 1 March to make a decision?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:20 pm
Posts: 4660
More good news from you all today - well done all of you :D :D :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 pm
Posts: 24
We have an offer from SAHS and also an offer from another indie . We are also waiting for state school allocation but none the wiser as to what we actually want for our DD now.
Started off with the indies as back up but now can't help but wonder if she will do bettter/have wider opportunities at an indie!
Thought with the comfort of offers from the indies I would feel better instead I just feel more confused about what to do for the best.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Good news here too
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:51 pm
Posts: 392
NLCS, Habs & Channing (scholarship).
Was half hoping for a less agonising decision!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016