SPGS or NLCS

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
surfcrazy

Post by surfcrazy »

Air Fenella I believe I see several each morning. I believe they run from Harrow, etc. - not sure exactly, perhaps someone here will know the exact routes.
BarnetDad

Post by BarnetDad »

Strange - they seem to be virtually invisible on the Internet.
NimmiSandars

Re: SPGS or NLCS

Post by NimmiSandars »

I go to St Paul's, I truly think it is the best school in the country. The teachers there are inspirational and an amazingly high quality. There is something there for everyone whether it is friends, subjects clubs, anything. As to a question that quite often comes up, are the girls snobby etc.? Not in the slightest. Everyone in my year is kind and co side rate to every one else. There are a few exceptions, but about 2/110 so your daughter won't be affected. You might be wondering whether everyone is super-geniuses, but they are not. There are a few people that are maths geniuses but if your daughter got in, she will have no problem whatsoever!! The teachers and lessons are interesting and fun, while still teaching to such a high standard. There are all types of different people here, and everyone I know absolutely adores it (including myself!!!). There is no problem over designer clothes, your daughter definitely won't in any way be at a disadvantage if she doesn't wear designer clothes, in fact all of my friends and most of my class have only one or two Abercrombie hoodies etc. I would HIGHLY recommend St Paul's in all possible ways that I can, and I think it is the PERFECT school!!! If you have got in GO!!!! You will LOVE it here, I promise you!!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now