Independent shcools in middlesex

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Faith

Post by Faith »

Take it no one heard anything today - suppose the site will be buzzing tomorrow.
Waiter

Post by Waiter »

No, did not hear a peep! Postman did come but zilch! Waiting for HABS anyone else?
sj355

Post by sj355 »

Me! Nothing I am afraid. Tomorrow it is then...

INEX
Waiter wrote:No, did not hear a peep! Postman did come but zilch! Waiting for HABS anyone else?
sj355
Faith

Post by Faith »

waiting for Heathfield and Northwood College.
Waiter

Post by Waiter »

The letter has arrived with a formal offer to be accepted or declined by March 5. Will wait for LEA results before deciding. Thanks sj355. Hope you get yours today too.

Post by Guest »

Results arrived today offering place west London girls school, sent in A4 size envelope so knew straight away.
Waiter

Post by Waiter »

Results arrived today offering place west London girls school, sent in A4 size envelope so knew straight away.
Congratulations!! Forgot to say it DID come in thick A4 envelope.
Wishing your daughter well.
Faith

Post by Faith »

Got two offers today - one in A4 the other in A5. Had my heart racing because it was the school we wanted most that used the A5 envelope.

Once i opened it and saw the word delighted and scholarship i was over the moon for my daughter. Now just to recalculate my finances to accommodate fees.

Also waiting on the LA offer also; however think will go for private.
sj355

Post by sj355 »

Congratulations to your son! Mine has arrived as a rejection. Accepted the offer of another school but will pursue the reason behind this (given that he did well enough in the exam to reach the interview). I do not like mysteries.

All the best,

Waiter wrote:The letter has arrived with a formal offer to be accepted or declined by March 5. Will wait for LEA results before deciding. Thanks sj355. Hope you get yours today too.
sj355
Waiter

Post by Waiter »

My commiserations on your news as I have read on other threads that you really liked this school. At least you have the other schools to fall back on. Your son also is fortunate in that he has a kind heart(writing to other boy in Herts? thread). Hope he is not too disappointed.Tell him people do notice what he did/does so he should be proud!!

How do the school phrase their inability to offer?
Wishing him and you the best for next Friday.

Still Waiting