Northwood College Interview - Jan 26

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
saibaba

Northwood College Interview - Jan 26

Post by saibaba »

My DD has received a letter from Northwood College inviting her for the group interview + online test. I'm trying to phone them up to get more info, but it is busy... in the meantime, trying to see if anyone has any detailed information on this...

group interview: will they form several groups and each group will be given a separate topic or the same topic? how many will be in each group? how long it is? topics covered in the previous years may be of great help. not sure of how to practice my :( DD on this... any tips?

Also, for the online test, how long it is for, what subjects will be covered?

thanks.
ricke

Re: Northwood College Interview - Jan 26

Post by ricke »

Hi saibaba,

We got the same letter a couple of days ago, we just confirmed attendance. Not sure on the format of the interview, my guess is that there will be a group of 4/5 girls and a general interview, check some of the other threads to see what to expect and interview technique.

As for the on-line test, I think it's a VR (possibly NVR also) online test., as they don't have separate VR/NVR papers. I think all girls taking the consortium exams have to do this. My DD did an on-line test at Royal Masonic last week, which got harder the more you did. Not sure if this will be the same type...

Nearly there......... :cry:

Regards

Ricke