'The Beckham Boys' at Habs......

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mango

Re: 'The Beckham Boys' at Habs......

Post by Mango »

Coolmum,

How about the thought of birthday parties and sleepovers chez Beckenham Palace :roll:

Also be sure to look your best on the school run - just in case you are "papped" in the background and end up on the front page of the papers :wink:
2Girlsmum

Post by 2Girlsmum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: 7 years of looking your best 'just in case'......that's worse than being a teenager all over again :lol:
zorro

Post by zorro »

I'm not convinced - a previous article said they would be going to a boarding school in Hertfordshire(which given their parent's lifestyle would seem reasonable) and Habs is not a boarding school. We shall see!
doodles

Post by doodles »

What about class coffee mornings chez Beckham - will it be coffee and cake or coffee and carrot sticks?

Perhaps David will coach the football team :shock:
mum3b

Post by mum3b »

Know from two sources that it is Habs................
CoolMum5

Post by CoolMum5 »

Oh hahahaha you guys are so funny! :roll:
LOL at some of the comments. As for dressing up to the nines for the paps - I would have thought Becks was the reason to do that :mrgreen: . Have you seen the bod on him - drool. :wink: Oh dear - have come over all hot and funny :oops: Guess it's time for bed before I say something unnecessary... :shock:
2Girlsmum

Post by 2Girlsmum »

I wonder how it will effect 2012 application numbers? CoolMum5 you are possibly lucky to have applied this year with a normal level of competition :wink:
JGBallard

Post by JGBallard »

I always thought Habs was quite competitive....this must meant they past the test!??
Novice

Post by Novice »

CoolMum... we have just signed up for Hab's in September too after refusing St Albans boys... my son came home from primary school yesterday announcing that his male teaching assistant had informed him that he would be going to school with the 'Beckham Boys'.... :shock:

I too would love to know how they got through the entrants exams... as on face value alone, genes would appear not to be on their side :D

They say money can buy anything though... so maybe it bought them a place at Hab's too... I do hope not after all the hard work my DS put in to gain his slot ... :o

I have to agree though that Daddy is a beauty to look at...but it all goes downhill when he opens his mouth.... maybe we could tell him that the school rules prohibit parents from speaking when picking/dropping the kids off in the morning so he doesn't spoil the illusion for us ladies... :lol: :lol:

Mxx
CoolMum5

Post by CoolMum5 »

Novice wrote:They say money can buy anything though... so maybe it bought them a place at Hab's too... I do hope not after all the hard work my DS put in to gain his slot ... :o

I have to agree though that Daddy is a beauty to look at...but it all goes downhill when he opens his mouth.... maybe we could tell him that the school rules prohibit parents from speaking when picking/dropping the kids off in the morning so he doesn't spoil the illusion for us ladies... :lol: :lol:

Mxx
:lol: I hope they did pass the tests, Novice because I agree with you - the rest of our kids went through quite a stressful time doing entrance exams. As for the illusion being destroyed as soon as Becks opens his mouth - I'm with you on that one - but I have to be honest - if he got that torso out - I wouldn't be hearing anything he was squeaking on about in any case... :wink: