tabasco

Re: SPGS Results 2013

Post by tabasco »

No letter from SPGS today. May be email will come later today??? :wink:
tabasco

Post by tabasco »

One more night. :lol: :lol:

If the letter didn't arrive by midday you can call the school to get the results. :D
Oschi

Post by Oschi »

tabasco wrote:One more night. :lol: :lol:

If the letter didn't arrive by midday you can call the school to get the results. :D
Really? Thought they didn't want any calls before the day after? I will be on the phone 12pm sharp then! 8)
tabasco

Post by tabasco »

Oschi wrote:
tabasco wrote:One more night. :lol: :lol:

Really? Thought they didn't want any calls before the day after? I will be on the phone 12pm sharp then! 8)
It was stated on the interview letter. :D
kymry

Post by kymry »

Four nice, big, fat envelopes!! Including one from SPGS! DD won't know until I pick her up from school, but thought I could share here :)

Good luck to all those still waiting!
vnmomma

Post by vnmomma »

Very proud of DD for getting offers at SPGS, CLSG, NLCS and SHHS with Music Scholarship. This weekend will be decision time.

Good luck to everyone who has been on this journey with us.
tabasco

Post by tabasco »

Congratulation to all who got offer. We might try again for 16+ :)
smartme

Post by smartme »

Hi Guys,

DD did not make to St Pauls. They interviewed DD after written test but did not give her offer of admission due to the bursary application, we believe. The interview also went very well.

We asked school if this was the case and they denied it.
They are not transparent at all on why they did not offer her a place.

In my view, all future bursary applicants be warned, if you ask them to pay your fee, you just have shot yourself in the foot or shall I say head!

Based on other exams our daughter did, we know that she would be in the top 10 percent of girls selected. So we strongly believe that the bursary application is the reason!

Very disappointed of such an iconic school to behave in this way. Of course you can say sour grape...but we don't think so.

Please share if anyone had any experiences or insight in this area.
nlcslover

Post by nlcslover »

smartme wrote:Hi Guys,

DD did not make to St Pauls. They interviewed DD after written test but did not give her offer of admission due to the bursary application, we believe. The interview also went very well.

We asked school if this was the case and they denied it.
They are not transparent at all on why they did not offer her a place.

In my view, all future bursary applicants be warned, if you ask them to pay your fee, you just have shot yourself in the foot or shall I say head!

Based on other exams our daughter did, we know that she would be in the top 10 percent of girls selected. So we strongly believe that the bursary application is the reason!

Very disappointed of such an iconic school to behave in this way. Of course you can say sour grape...but we don't think so.

Please share if anyone had any experiences or insight in this area.
i am teribly sorry to hear that. :( :( :(
but i dont think thats the case because I applied for the bursury and my daughter got the school with bursury.however she did say she found it very hard and her interview didnt go as well as the others.
:?: :?: :?: :?: this is very wierd
baggies4ever

Post by baggies4ever »

nlcslover - I'm really confused, your post refers to 'your daughter' and yet on other posts you say you're a Yr6 candidate? Or am I confusing you with another poster?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now