The Royal Masonic School for Girls

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

The Royal Masonic School for Girls

Post by Guest »

Hi There,

My duaghter has an offer for this school. Can you tell me hoe this compares to the like of Habs, St Helens and North London Collegiate.

Many Thanks for all your help here - I just want to getthis decision right. She is currenly 8 years old.

Re: The Royal Masonic School for Girls

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Hi There,

My duaghter has an offer for this school. Can you tell me hoe this compares to the like of Habs, St Helens and North London Collegiate.

Many Thanks for all your help here - I just want to getthis decision right. She is currenly 8 years old.
As Chelsea, Man utd or Arsenal compare to WEST BROM< WIGAN OR West Ham

Post by Guest »

My ex-partner used to teach there. The staff used to joke that the girls they taught were the clotted cream of society - rich and very thick. I think this says far more about the staff than it does about the girls!

Re: The Royal Masonic School for Girls

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hi There,

As Chelsea, Man utd or Arsenal compare to WEST BROM< WIGAN OR West Ham

I apologise for my my rather flipant reply to your initial question. I don't know much about RMS , but its lower standing in league tables doesn't necessarily indicate that it is a weaker school than the others in terms of standards of teaching and pastrol care; it probably just reflects that the others mentioned are a tad more selective. I'm sure many girls really love it and do very well there.

Royal Masonic

Post by Guest »

My daughter is at Habs junior school. A lot of parents find it uncaring and impossible to get any real feedback about how their daughters are doing and, even though their daughters are doing well are looking at RM at 11.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now