Practice Exam Papers

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Superwomen

Practice Exam Papers

Post by Superwomen »

Hi everyone,
Am new to all this 11plus stuff and am finding it all so confusing! We are sitting the consortium exams in group 1 and I wanted to know apart from the practice papers that are available on the school websites what other types of papers should we be practising on ? Also the last few questions on the consortium maths paper are so hard, where can I find other material to practice on which is similar ? We are already using CGP & Bond.
Thanks so much!
fairyelephant

Re: Practice Exam Papers

Post by fairyelephant »

Hi Superwomen, do you mean the North London Consortium? You will get more responses if you post this question in the independent section.

There are lots of independent school papers on school websites, like Haberdashers Boys School, Bancrofts, St Paul's and the Perse school, but others might have more/better suggestions! I think there's sometimes couple of really tough questions at the end of papers but remember in these tests you often get method marks so having a go may earn your dd marks.

Good luck!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

If you let us know which schools and area we can move your post to a more suitable section

Yoyo
Superwomen

Post by Superwomen »

Hi, Yes I mean the North London Independent Girls Consortium. Also am sitting for Habs girls.

Please feel free to move my post to a more suitable place as the more feedback I get the better.

Thanking you all in advance.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now