wimbledon High- dissapointing!

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

victoria123

wimbledon High- dissapointing!

Post by victoria123 »

My DD had an interview at WHS while I was taken around to have a look at the school for the second time (as we attended open morning last year). I don't know whether I have become more observant or critical :shock: but I did not like couple of things. There was a definite lack of discipline in one of the classes we visited (and general chaos), no teacher to be seen in the class during the lesson .....there were few other things but I just feel that by talking too much about them I will get more depressed. Would appreciate any comments... :cry:
iamfrazzled

Re: wimbledon High- dissapointing!

Post by iamfrazzled »

I really hope someone will be along to contradict this as once ds is sorted this is DD's firm favourite .Dd is superstudious- apparently predicted level 6 by end of year 5. If we lived somewhere else would be considering schools such as Guildford High or St Pauls so was hoping this would be a good more local option. Come on Wimbledon parents.....!
iamfrazzled

Re: wimbledon High- dissapointing!

Post by iamfrazzled »

If you lurk on the other education threads on a certain mums' site you will see a whole long ramble on various girls' schools plus a positive spin on whs.