Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

SleepyHead

Re: Intake @ NLCS, CLSG HABS Girls, St Helens,

Post by SleepyHead »

that's encouraging
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Remember they can only go to one school and some of them are sitting four or five, plus some are high on the waiting list at DAO and Latymer and so are sitting the indys for backup so there are going to be lots of places sloshing around. I would say however that there is a group of girls who have been preparing all through the summer who are very strong candidates,

One I know has already got four interviews and will get through to group interview at St Albans as well and is also likely to get Habs. She can only go to one school so will be releasing five places. She is also in top 40 for DAO so will release a place there as well. Providing you have a plan B with a second tier school you should be fine. DG
Disappointeddad

Post by Disappointeddad »

Has Habs girls written to anyone yet for an interview?
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

No, because the backup date is not until the 20th. So they will not offer any interviews until they have marked those papers. They wait outside the door and start marking them straightaway. NLCS started making interview offers the day after their backup date so I would expect Habs to do the same. I knew two doing the backup date for NLCS and was delighted that it was a completely different paper. I know one doing the backup date for Habs and I am expecting to hear that it was a different paper.

There will be a major crossover on those getting interviews for NLCS, Habs and City. Habs interview a lot more than NLCS so if you have an interview for NLCS you are likely to get one for Habs.

DG
Disappointeddad

Post by Disappointeddad »

Thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now