2 nights sleep until the RESULTS

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

4leaf

Re: 2 nights sleep until the RESULTS

Post by 4leaf »

Anyone else going to be a newbie at Spgs in Sept? Dd coming from overseas not knowing anyone & would love chance for her to be in contact with another girl :D
4leaf

Post by 4leaf »

Big Congrats Candy crush, MumT2& SHerts Dad and to you DC. I'm still smiling today :D
Rimsky

Post by Rimsky »

4leaf Congrats to your daughter, she will have an amazing time at SPGS. My daughter started there a few years ago and was the only one from her school. Don't worry at all they do so much to bond the girls that they all very quickly become friends. Also you have the MIV tea sometime in the summer and you get to meet other parents and girls in your tutor group so then you can keep in contact over the summer.

We have just finished this whole 11+ saga with our youngest who is going to Godolphin thank heavens for that, now eldest has GCSEs next year but that's down to her!!

I feel on anyone still waiting on waiting lists etc... hopefully things will start to move quickly. Have a good half term
ConcernedDad

Post by ConcernedDad »

Hearty Congratulations to Pandora, 4Leaf, Candy Crush, Mums T2, SHerts Dad, Freddiefox, Thingsbehindthesun, imr and your DCs!!!

Well done!!
Freddiefox2002

Post by Freddiefox2002 »

Thank you Concerned Dad :D