New to 11+.....help!!

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mamamay

New to 11+.....help!!

Post by mamamay »

Hello, my DD is in year 5 and we have been discussing schools. Does anyone know much about the exams for Princess Helena School in Hitchin?
mystery

Re: New to 11+.....help!!

Post by mystery »

Why did you post here? Try the Hertfordshire forum.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Straightforward exams. Lots of the preps from St Albans who are not invited to the High School go there so the exam is much easier than the North London Consortium. DG
Amber

Post by Amber »

mystery wrote:Why did you post here? Try the Hertfordshire forum.
Maybe because it is an independent school and this is the independent forum? And this is the poster's first post on the forum.

Hope you get the information you are looking for Mamamay. :D
mamamay

Post by mamamay »

Thanks for the replies. As Amber said, I chose this forum as it's for Independent schools and I assumed I would get better advice here than from the general forum.
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Sorry for the confusion I moved the post here as requested by a red report and left a shadow.

mamamay, welcome to this friendly forum.

For the benefit of all.
Forum Etiquette

1. Be polite. Even though you are looking at a computer screen and cannot see other members, they are real people who have feelings.

2. “Think first, post second.” A post may not always read the same to others as it does to you. Review your post before submitting it and consider how it will be received by others. If your post is misinterpreted and causes offence, explain apologize.