Habs boys

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sj355

Re: habs boys,

Post by sj355 »

Then he asked us to come with him to his secretary's office to fix up a tour of the school, he asked her to make sure some Yr 7 Boys came with us so my son could talk to them about life in Yr 7.
Everyone I have spoken to says there is no way we would have been asked to come back if he wasn't going to be offered a place.
I agree! No way would he arrange for a visit after the interview unless he intends to make an offer for a place in the school. I am sure there will be good news!
sj355
zorro

habs boys

Post by zorro »

sj355,
I really hope so , I'd quite like to start sleeping at night again! We don't have any idea how draining this whole business is until we experience it do we?
TMW

Re: habs boys

Post by TMW »

zorro wrote:sj355,
I really hope so , I'd quite like to start sleeping at night again! We don't have any idea how draining this whole business is until we experience it do we?
Sorry I am confused as this is in a habs thread - is this about the habs interview or another school? Apologies if I am misreading.

And I hope that your sleeping improves....
zorro

habs boys

Post by zorro »

Sorry! have been communicating with someone which was originally about Habs Boys and our awful experience re:exams there and problems afterwards. I'm now talking about interview at Aldenham School where we are now hoping our son will attend.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now